If you’re looking for the best heavy-duty pull-up bars, then you’ve come to the right place.
So you want to do pull-ups right? Well, you’re not alone. But to get the best pull-up bars, you need to know what to look for.
In this guide, we’ll first go over what you should be looking for when buying a pull-up bar, then, we’ll go over the best pull-up bars on the market.
From there, we’ll cover the best pull-up bar materials, the best pull-up bar accessories and some tips to help you get the most out of your pull-up bar.
Buying Guide for Best Heavy Duty Pull Up Bars
If you’re looking to get a pull-up bar, you’ve surely seen them on TV and in the ads. They all look the same, but how do they perform?
There’s more to a pull-up bar than a pretty design. A good pull up bar should take a beating without giving out.
We’ve also taken into account other factors, you should consider before purchasing this product.
When you determine the type of pull up bar you wants, make sure that it will fit the place you want it to be.
For those pull-up bars intended to be used in the doors, measure the width of your doorway and compare it with the product measurement.
For free-standing and mounted pull up bars you have more freedom what you should consider is the right designated space for them.
Self-standing pull-up bars have more weight limit compared to doorway pull up bars.
Regardless of the kind of pull up bar you select, you must consider how much weight it can hold.
Surpassing the weight limit can cause you to fall and injure yourself.
Installation and safety
Each type of bar will meet the different condition to ensure safety. If you choose a slip-in design you need to make sure the door frame is strong enough by inspecting that it is nailed and not glued.
If you do not have a doorway with raised trim and a strong frame, you might need to choose a mounted or free-standing pull-up bar.
Reputation of the manufacturer
Make sure that you get your pull up bands from a manufacturer with an excellent reputation in the market.
You can learn about the reputation of the manufacturer of a given type of pull up bands by reaching out to people that have dealt with them. Before you purchase any pull up bars, ensure that the manufacturer has been in the market for a long period.
Ensure that you go with the most affordable pull up bands that are available in the market. You can purchase pull up bands for a wide range of budget. This is why you have to have a budget because shopping for pull up bands can be overwhelming.
Related: Best Heavy Duty Weight Bench
Types of Pull up Bars
Pull up bars come in different shapes and sizes, also the set-up may vary significantly.
Make sure you go through the buying and think carefully about where you decide to put up your bars.
The following are different types of bars.
- Doorframes pull up bars.
- Free-standing pull up bars
- Wall mounted pull up bars
- Ceiling mounted [pull up bars
- Joist mounted pull up bars.
- Leverage mounted pull up bars
Best Heavy Duty Pull Up Bars Reviews
KT Folding Pull up Bar Stand can best meet your need of Comfort in daily Fitness Workout – especially in top quality pull-ups and chin-ups, from its top quality in design and manufacturing.
KT Folding Free Standing Pull up Bar is that the primary choice for people who love Calisthenics, Street Workout or workouts with an honest pull-up bar reception or office.
- The well-designed and the quality structure helps KT Home Gym Power Rack Stand to possess good Force-bearing capacity and stability
- The KT Folding Heavy Duty Pull Up Rack can withstand a maximum of 771.6 Lbs.
- The KT Portable Collapsible chin Bar is often folded up quickly and allows you to release the space after exercise.
- This pull Up bar is of top quality and its 5 Years Warranty, KT Gym Fitness Pull-up Bars are manufactured semi-auto on modern lines. The welds and painting are made very carefully by well-programmed machines.
- It’s very portable and self-standing pull-up bars for home/office, you can up to swing your body and do a pull-up to refresh all of your muscles after long working hours.
- Good forces-bearing capacity, KT Pull up Bar Station allows you to try any movements very well daily with no sign of degradation.
- You can fold the KT Pull up Machine fast and simply.
- It’s of top quality from raw materials to load-bearing weld between pipes.
- The KT pull up bar is multipurpose you can remove easily the handlebar from the frame to feature or replace the accessories like foam handle grips, hanging hooks, punch bag, hammock etc.
- You can adjust the bar height easily, only by your hand – No need to use a spanner/wrench.
- KT Folding Pull up Tower will always be SAFE for all of your exercises. With the inner width of the handlebar being 39.37 inches, you will get a comfy space for movements without an asides limit.
- The paint will rub off in your hands/chip easily so should use protective cloths.
- The pull-up bar rusts easily, to avoid this don’t leave it outside in an open environment.
Related: Best Heavy Duty Treadmill Mats
The pull-up bar has been around for a while, but for most people, it’s just a piece of exercise equipment they use to work their arms.
Some people use the bar to raise their heart rate, tone their muscles, and even to get in a quick workout.
But what if you could use the pull-up bar to do more than just raise your body, such as train your arms, your core, and your abs at the same time?
- This wall mounted pull up bar is constructed with heavy-duty steel, which offers great stability and it supports up to 440 pounds.
- ONETWOFIT is multifunctional It is often used for a variety of exercises that effectively build muscle across the chest, arms, back and core with chin-ups, push-ups, dip station, leg raises.
- It is comfortable and has a durable cushion, it’s tear-resistant and has well-padded high-density arm cushions providing comfort as you work out your abdomen, waist, chest, and upper limbs.
- The ONETWOFIT multifunctional pull up bar is straightforward to Assemble and install.
- For installation, you’ll need a hammer and drill for concrete or brick walls.
- The setup and the assembly of the equipment Are easy and quick. The instructions are very clear and easy to follow.
- it’s strong and durable
- It Saves space when folded.
- The pull-up bar has Multiple functions
Wall-mounted requirements, concrete wall or brick wall is typically recommended for mounting this pull up bar and dip station.
Don’t install on drywall, plaster walls and cavity.
- Coating doesn’t appear to be it’ll delay in certain spots
This is a great option for anyone looking for a way to get a lot of work done in a short amount of time.
I’ve been a fan of this exercise set-up for years and recently decided to use it to work off some big weight.
The pull-up bar itself is well made and very sturdy. The grip handles are wide and comfortable, and the length is just right.
- Iron Age Pull up Bar has smart hook technology with the revolutionary invention of smart hook.
- The pull-up bar decomposes the downward force generated by doing pushing up into several much smaller horizontal and vertical forces because of unique construction
- Zero assembly you simply hook right on the doorframe, all you need to do is put on the 2 plastic sleeves to protect the door.
Completely foldable design for easy storage
- The upper handlebar is 6 inches above the embarrassing traditional pull-up bars.
Tall guys no need to flex their knees
- The unique design scientifically decomposes the downward force; your doorframe is being well protected. Protective pads also prevent damage to the door frame
- It’s for multiple uses-this includes push-up and sit-ups.
- Safe weight limit up to 440lbs
- Easy to hang up and to take down.
- It can be folded and put away flat.
- It is comfortable to use and it is useful for floor exercises
- It requires no installation which is another pros. you can easily take it off and on using on different door
- The device is not heavy, but very sturdy.
- It has plastic sleeves that protect the door frame.
- It doesn’t fit in most doors so you should confirm your door dimensions before buying it.
AmazeFan is the provider of outdoor sports products. We aim to achieve design and quality in one for each product we create.
This pulls up bar is designed to build up your full body effectively. it is easy to assemble and great for different users
It is perfect for pull-ups, chin-ups, push-ups, dips, leg raises and more. This bar is additionally convenient for preparing a home gym or exercising within the office.
If you would like to enhance your fitness, this is often the best choice for you!
- No installation needed and it is for multi-purpose it is ready for immediate use,
- It has solid steel construction for maximum stability, ideal for pull-ups, push-ups, boxing and more to exercise your muscle.
- Pull Up bar has doorframe protection and foldable design; the 2 detachable buffer plastic pads can prevent damage to your door frame. The bar leaves no mark on your frame.
- Multiple foldable designs for easy storage the pull-up bar is the best time and space saver and you can store it in few seconds after a convenient training.
- The pull-up bar for the doorway can fit all doors, even doors in the corner. It is advisable to measure the space inside the door frame before purchasing.
- It holds up to 400 lbs (200kg)
- It has Soft Foams – Optimum grip and no slipping, especially for sweaty hands.
- Easy to store and save space, with this premium pull up bar, simply fold within the hangers and hang them up.
- High quality and solid steel construction and a foldable design for easy storage
- Protect wrists with an enhanced and widened grip, no pain after frequent training
- High quality and solid steel construction and a foldable design for easy storage
- Ready for immediate use with no drilling or screwing necessary
- The new design can fit most of the doors, even corner doors and narrower doors
- Although it has door frame protection pieces it will still probably dent your door frame.
The Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar may be a multi-function strength training device that promises to sculpt your upper body through pull-ups chin-ups and abdominal work. And that’s just while this versatile pull-up bar is hanging high on your doorframe.
Move the Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar to the bottom and you’ll use it to perform dips to figure your triceps, pushups to figure your biceps and chest, and sit-ups to hit your abs.
- Pull up bar for the doorway. It instantly attaches to or removes from your door frame and therefore the heavy-duty steel construction supports up to 300 pounds
- Ideal for upper body workout: iron gym pull up bars is right upper body exercise equipment with three grip positions, narrow, wide, and neutral.
- It offers wide grip push-ups, pull-ups, chin-ups, sit-ups, dips, arm and shoulder exercises every exercise you would like to build a strong upper body
- It is made with heavy-duty steel, the metal chin-up bar ensures sturdiness and reliability, the bar handgrip has professional-grade comfort foam for comfortable ergonomic gripping.
- Easy to installation the doorframe pull-up bar comes with safety brackets, a safety manual and assembly tools, making it easy to install and remove.
- It is easy to Assembly.
- It’s Affordable and very stable.
- It holds most of the weights perfectly.
- The metal tubes are pretty solid
- The plastic is not durable enough and there is no warning since it is covered by the rubber stopper.
- It doesn’t fit every door perfectly.
In conclusion, there are many different types of fitness training equipment, and one of the most common types is the pull-up bar.
These bars allow you to perform many different exercises, and they are a great way to get in shape. Unfortunately, not all pull-up bars are created equal.
Some are simply too large and bulky to be placed in your home or office, while others are too small and weak to provide any effective training